If you are passionate about technology, committed to doing amazing work and serving customers, then McLeod Software is the company for you! We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill an open role for Integration Consultant for Mobile Communications. This position will be based out of our Birmingham, AL office.
As an Integration Consultant, you will support customer installations and upgrades and serve as a conduit between our customers and integration vendor partners. You will also lead and coordinate efforts with colleagues in the areas of product enhancements, modifications and installations.
• Setup/Install Symphony Mobile Communication module interfaces
• Provide consultative analysis of current dispatch operations
• Recommend best practice work flows to customers in order to help them fully utilize the integration modules
• Test modifications and enhancements to the integration modules
• Provide small and large group training to customers
• Conduct remote training sessions with clients on an as needed basis
• Assist Sales team with technical information and Statements of Work
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Desire and ability to work in a fast growing and creative company and work on multiple projects with varying deadlines while serving customers
• Previous experience training customers or end-users in a classroom, one on one or remote setting
• Ability to travel 50-75%, with occasional weekend travel ability to work with in a dynamic team environment focused on providing customer solutions
• Ability to build relationships and interact confidently at all levels of the organization
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of two years experience providing customers with software and hardware support
• Minimum of two years customer service/technical experience in a software product environment, transportation industry preferred
Since 1985, McLeod Software has provided powerful transportation management and trucking software solutions to the trucking industry. These solutions, developed entirely by our company, are comprehensive and support integration with a broad array of complimentary logistics products.
We are the leader when it comes to software for trucking dispatch operations management, freight brokerage management, fleet management, document imaging, workflow, EDI, and business process automation solutions for trucking, freight brokerage, third party logistics, and shipper companies in the United States.
With an established base of more than 850 active customers throughout North America, McLeod Software is dedicated solely to the transportation industry. This focus means we have a deep understanding of the needs and intricate details involved in carrier, broker, and freight management businesses of all types.
McLeod Software owns our national headquarters building in Birmingham, Alabama, and we also operate regional offices with training facilities in Salt Lake City, Utah and Downers Grove, Illinois. We employ more than 500 professionals.
McLeod Software does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify.